A dream will come true with this light and easy zucchini noodles recipe from Love.Food.Asia. This gluten free and 100 % vegan recipe is the perfect meal for a diet or just for a light lunch.
- 1 kg Zucchini, washed
- 200 ml water
- 200 g Tofu, diced
- 100 g white almond butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tbs neutral oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbs dark soy sauce
- 1 tbs green curry paste
- 1 ½ tbs palm sugar
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 red chilies, chopped (for serving)
Zucchini only have 19 calories in 100 gramm. Normal noodles have 360 calories.
- Mix alomond butter with water.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add green curry paste and palm sugar and fry tofu from all sides until golden brown.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add almond butter and water mix, lime juice.
- Simmer on low heat until sauce is thick.
- Meanwhile cut zucchini into thin noodles (We use the same peeler for Som Tam)
- Mix zucchini noodles with dark soy sauce and coriander.
- Stir noodles in the sauce, shut down heat and serve after 1 minute.
- Serve with fresh coriander leaves and chilies.